Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Vanilla Miku v0.01

Hi Everyone!
 
I'm finally releasing Miku Slave.
 
This is a Alpha Release,
 
This release is firstly a bug-hunting release,
I don't recommend saving on this slave for now.
 
I'd like to know if there's bug at the moment.
All picture for Lesbian and Dickgirl should be working.
 
Ponygirl and the new BE event of the forest aren't guarantee to work.
Same for Milking...
 
Please inform me if any of the picture that have been shopped are
too low in quality, and if you can propose something better it'll be
appreciated.
 
Last thing before posting my dl links.
I will include two links, one giving me a few cents on click and the
other totally free.
 
You are free to choose either links.
I'll be using the money from that to simply buy points for game online
nothing really expensive xD
 
Please note that it is the same link, only thing is the first has a few
ads on it.

NOTE : There's bug in some codes, I know it but I decided to upload
it anyways for you.

Please report any bug here in the comment section.

Link1 : http://u-ng3a4l2i54.urlcash.net
 
Link2 : http://www.multiupload.com/FCIP14YW80

5 comments:

  1. Two quick issues noted (also posted at the futanari palace)

    1) Dress 5 (the string/strap bikini) is distorted (very narrow)

    2) I see badly positioned items like the leash etc. I assume you have not done that code yet.

    3) I see in the main screen you just have the white background. If your dress images have transparent background then at the end in ShowDress() try calling
    _root.Backgrounds.ShowHousing();
    to show a background appropriate for your home.

    Also to repeat from there, please use
    SlaveGirl39.txt for future releases and also please put some meaningful text for her brief description in SlaveGirl39.txt

    Thanks for the release

    ReplyDelete
  2. She starts totally unable to sing or dance? Shoudnt she have some skill there? To do so in Initialise() set
    _root.slSinging = 1;
    _root.slDancing = 2;
    (pick numbers you like, see SDK)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the restaurant images is also distorted, stretched to fill width. if you are using ShowMovie() function, try align 1 not 0

    ReplyDelete
  4. He points out the flaws because he thinks it's worth improving. That said I've yet to check it out so here I gooooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. When she undresses, there's a picture of her with a huge dick... (really?)
    I have dickgirls turned off, so you might want to fix that :P

    ReplyDelete